The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova invites all entrepreneurs to participate in the “Belarus Industrial Forum”, which will take place from 29 May – 01 June 2018 in Minsk, the Republic of Belarus.
The Forum is held annually under the patronage of the Government of the Republic of Belarus, and aims to establish new economic relations and to strengthen existing contacts through long-term agreements and contracts.
The Forum program is designed to identify the best solutions for improving and applying new standards and technologies that would ensure the supply of quality and more competitive products in order to develop international economic relations and attract new investors.
Therefore, besides the Belarus Industrial Forum, the following events will be held:
- 21st International Exhibition of Technologies and Innovations in Industry “TehInnoProm”;
- Plenary session “Belarus – a place of integration of the West and the East”;
- Fair of innovative developments;
- International Symposium “Technologies. Equipment. Quality”;
- International scientific and practical symposium “Perspectives of development of additive technologies in the Republic of Belarus”;
- Exchange of subcontracts in industry;
- Seminars and presentations of exhibitors;
- Contest of welders of Belarus with participants from other countries.