The “Award for Achievement in the Quality of Goods and Services” Contest was established in 2014 by the decision of the Executive Bureau of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova in partnership with the National Center of Accreditation, National Institution for Standards and Metrology, Agency of Consumer Protection and of the Patronage Association in the field of goods and production conformance.
The Contest’s goal:
Identification of companies that implemented successfully quality management and the promotion of modern methods and approaches to quality.
Conditions for participants:
Representatives of domestic companies may participate in the contest, regardless of their organizational and legal form, their number of employees and their output volume of production (of rendered services, and performed works). The contest participants will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the achievements in the field of quality management comparing to other competitors and to identify shortcomings and ways of its improvement.
Reason for participation:
- Assignment of Awards to Participants: ● establishing of a leader image
● reputation of a reliable manufacturer of high-quality competitive products or services
● opportunity to attract new partners and customers
● maintaining and enlarging the market segment
● profits growth and, consequently the emergence of new business opportunities.
- Participants are entitled to use the Awards badge in business forms and in promotional materials.
- Getting expert opinion – independent report with assessment of the current state of the company, including analyses of the achieved results, identification areas where priority improvement is needed, recommendations for improving business performance.The winners will be announced and the awards handed over depending on the results achieved in improving the quality of products and services, ensuring their safety and competitiveness through implementing of modern technologies and management methods. Participation in the official award ceremony is free of charge.
Amount of registration fee: for very small and small enterprises – 2500.00 lei, medium enterprises – 4200.00 lei, enterprises with 249 employees and more – 5400.00 lei, enterprises with market monopoly – 7200.00 lei. All taxes include VAT 20 %. For additional information concerning submission of applications for participation (attached below), please contact the Department of Business Events, Exhibitions and Fairs of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova, tel. (37322) 21-07-25, 23-84-10, 21-14-42 or by e-mail: [email protected].